Monday 30 April 2012

Mc-ed

Yes, i told myself not to blog about job-related issues... But sadly work is the overwhelming part of my life now, so I shall pen this down for future reference.

2nd mc this practicum, does this reflect my lacksture attitude towards this job?

Please stop procrastinating clm!

This week's lesson plans and reflections r still not done and I'm already two days late from submission, reply to ct's SMS is not drafted...

And my scm still hasnt replied my SMS...
Dearest scm, please dun hate me. I'm socially awkward but I'm trying my best.

Feeling despondent and disappointed with myself tt I'm not performing better at work and im still stuck in such a mess despite being so old already.

Y no one loves me at work:(

Gotta find a way out of QLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment