Wednesday 16 May 2012

Liang Liang Garden Dessert

This maddening weather is terrible:( i find myself soaked in sweat just by stepping out of my house:( terrible!!

My persistent cough makes everything worse:(

Wanted something sweet to brighten up the mood and soothe the throat, so went to a random dessert shop to buy a bowl of hot cheng tng.

At first sight, the bowl looks small and the soup is darker than norm so I wasn't expecting much. But the first mouth took me aback, the cheng tng was really yummy!

The soup is not overly sweet, with a nice hint of red dates' taste. The bowl is filled with generous amount of ginko nuts, longan, candied orange, candied winter melon, barley and jelly strips, yums:) and I'm further surprised to find red bean and water chestnut inside the soup! Totally love the crunchy texture from the water chestnut.

The best part is... This bowl of goodness only costs $1.20! Me want another bowl now!

Liang Liang Garden
Tiong Bahru Market Stall #02-75

No comments:

Post a Comment