Saturday 8 December 2012

Swee choon dimsum

Was feeling famished after watching the super intriguing "Hua Mulan" last night, so decided to have some supper to sooth the hunger pangs!

And I was on an adventurous mood, hence we settled for a dim sum eatery we never tried before! We normally patronise the dim sum store at a coffee shop in changi village or the popular 126!

I like changi's for their Phoenix claws and wanton soup! 126's fried carrot cake combined w the xo sauce is the bomb too!

I didn't try a lot of varieties at swee choon! But I really like the liu sha bao:) the custard really flows and is fluid, not solidified! The sweetness and saltiness is just right and this is the closest taste to the ones I tried in hong kong:)

Yums! Can't wait to taste those buns again! And im still in the search of nice har gows and siew mais! Now, if only someone can open a restaurant that has all the specialties from the existing dim sum restaurants!

Heehee:)



No comments:

Post a Comment