Thursday 21 February 2013

Passion?

Maybe... But it's clearer to me that i just want to try my best in conducting every lesson which engage and are enjoyable to my pupils.

I can't engage everyone... But I will try

I can't make everyone like music... But I hope at least make music classes a lesson pupils do not feel bored in.

It's a tough job

The mind is starting to feel tired and stressed out all over again. Please give me the energy to survive this week and the lesson observation next Monday.

I will conduct an impressive engaging class that the vice principal likes. The pupils will be cooperative and be able to sing and follow instructions well and maintain their behaviours throughout the lesson.

Please let me have the strength to teach my piano kids at my best before their big piano exams next week:)

Best lesson observation limin! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment