Thursday 2 August 2012

I can do it!

Email sent, 3 more work to go before I can get down to my cluster lesson plan proper!

Had a saddening day in school, not sure if it's my pms or if I'm starting to feel lousy about work again. Nonetheless, i shall try my best to overcome these obstacles! After all, every job is accompanied with his and her own challenges, so I shall be more optimistic about myself.

Limin! Be kind and loving, inject humor and everyone will love u! U can do it!!:)

Really hope I can improve on my classroom management as well as my approach in talking to difficult students too!

I'm starting to find talking to Marco a chore due to his constant shouting and unwillingness to cooperate. He basically still acts like a big baby despite his age. Must remind myself to be calm and firm during lessons and smile more.

Stomped out of school at 230pm becos the environment in the staff room was so pessimistic... I'm not sure what happened but I could sense the sadness from the teacher who was complaining quite loudly for everyone to listen. I rmb vividly a sentence,"我不出声不代表我是病猫!" dunno if she is ok now but I'm glad I left early to break myself from the moody environment.

Went to interchange to get my "happy meal"! Koi red tea macchiato and fried carrot cake:) they are fattening but it filled my stomach and gave me a nice nap:) happy food rocks!:)

Tmr will be a better day!! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment