Friday 28 September 2012

From where I am now...

Teaching is indeed not an easy job... The job of teaching is hard enough but this job requires one to take up more than one role simultaneously.

It has been a heart wrenching third week, which leaves me with a sore throat to nurse over the weekend and a battered soul to strive through the next 3.5hrs of piano.

One unforgettable time this week was when the students told me they didn't know who the discipline master in sch was. It immediately dawned on me why these pupils in this school are so notoriously behaved... Bcos there is no form of authority in school.

Random but bus rides home r extremely therapeutic, especially if i manage to get on bus 28 which goes straight to my place. This short 30 mins is the time for me to reflect on my hectic day in sch before I transform to my other role.

No comments:

Post a Comment