Tuesday 11 September 2012

U know the sch u r working in is not ideal

1) When contract teachers are leaving the service and rejecting entering nie... Reasons up to ur own imagination

2) When the school ends 30mins later than others... I start at 730am and end at 130pm while other pri schools end at 1250pm (yes, I teach pri)

3) When you have 15 more periods than normal b*eginning teachers from other schools (I have 44 periods for ur info)

4) When you never leave school before 4pm on a normal day even though u are a bt and while your peers are leaving at 1pm (normal days in my context are days with no cca, remedials and stuff meeting)

5) When there are only 5 classes in each level (yyyyyyyuuuppp, that's my sch)

6) When the amount of work is piled due to lack of standardization bcos the kps believe in "renewing" and "improving" ideas (ahuh ahuh)

7) When fighting are common among pupils DURING SCHOOL PERIODS (you geddit now?)

Ok, I got to stop here bcos I realized how detrimental this might dampen my mood even further. I'm really infuriated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment