Saturday 23 March 2013

End of march holidays...

:)

It's the last day of my march holidays...

And this sounds technically wrong cos this is not my holidays but the pupils'... Haha:) but I'm thankful for the short 5 days break from the 10 weeks marathon which leave my breathless till the last moment on the Tuesday that just passed...

I went to Malaysia and came back a happy girl. One shorts and one lace tank top. One box of durian puff and 5 baked bbq buns. Plus great memories w fiancé.

Today is ending w a birthday celebration and problematic piles which make my face look uncomfortable constantly. Piles do go away fast! I'm sorry I spend so much time on the toilet bowl on the friday night that passed. I'm do tired from all the blood loss:(

Tmr is packed w lesson plans, simplified lesson plans, cca stuffs and bt presentation. Well, it never ends:) but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment