Friday 8 March 2013

Sticky?

I read a blog of an old jc school mate and she mentioned about meeting her fiancé every night and that it's a gauge whether they can live and face each other for the rest of their lives.

I can't help but to agree with her. I think it's not that i can't wait to stay with my fiancé for the rest of my life, but rather whether the both of us can enjoy each other's companionship for a longer period of time. A marriage to me is a lifetime, if I dont start getting used to his continuous presence and only to realise both of our lifestyle are not suitable for each other after the wedding, wont it be too late?

Wat about peers who may pressure me to be more "independent" and "have my own life" instead of meeting the bf? They have a point but I think my previous point is more legit. And to these peers... I just want to say... It's my life and im going to live the way I deem correct.

Those two who said the above sentence to me are singles with no boyfriends. I believe it's hard for them to imagine themselves in a situation similar to mine, but it really irked me when they started retorting and one of them even told me off by saying she had been attached for 6 years previously.

Well, in my heart I wanted to rebuke... Maybe that's why ur relationship did not work out in the end and u are still single now. But I was too chicken to say out.

Sigh, such unpleasant people I have at my workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment