Sunday 7 October 2012

My first ever...

Teacher's day and children's day as a teacher! Haa:) the dates of these two celebrations have been changed from the 1st of sep and oct to the first Friday of sep and oct! Inaugural change!

No holidays for teacher's day this year but oh wells... I just wan my teaching life to be smooth sailing and enjoyable.

Received many presents from my sch and piano pupils! The giraffe soft toy given by my grade 8 student is so cute! I love it so much!! Oh man... Im going to miss this student terribly! She is so guai!! Maybe I shall put the soft toy in my cubicle to cheer myself up:)

Many pupils bought Hershey's and I haven't gotten the chance to eat them yet... Better put them together and keep them in the freezer before they spoil:( can use them to bake cookies!

Children's day was the bomb! Bought pencils for the p1s, jellies for the p2s, chupa chups for the p4s, 5s and 6s, plus extra mentos and snickers for the form and science class.

I'm glad tt I kept within the $50 budget I set for myself. Shall try to get gifts and stationery from tampines big bookshop in the future! Saw quite a number of good deals there:)

Cheer up cheer up:) Stay happy and optimistic:) I can do it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment