Sunday 28 October 2012

Seriously...

The teachers and the management in this school is the reason why the pupils are not receiving quality education.

If u have a colleague who only knows how to wayang at the boss, give things super last minute, talk bad behind people's back and expect instructions to be given to her at the promptest time when she does otherwise, please tell me how good the working environment can be... Especially when majority of the pple in this school behave this way.

I think it is not surprising that such pple can survive well in any environment, they are selfish enough to take care of their own benefits and bring others down to make themselves look good.

But these people can create such a pessimistic aura to the environment that only these selfish people themselves will enjoy. That might be what an ex colleague was trying to bring across. She mentioned that the staff room feels so gloomy all the time that she can't wait for classes to end so that she can get out of this sad place ASAP.

Well, I can't wait to quit. That's for sure. But if I do so now, the bond will deplete half of my savings and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with it:(

No comments:

Post a Comment