Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013

Happy 2013:)

The bf proposed to me on the 1st of 2013 at the place where we celebrated my first birthday. There was a jam on the only road up mount fabar and I wasn't wearing my best so we stayed in the car.

the bf asked me some weird questions the day before and my mind started guessing whether he is proposing:) Although I had seen it coming, I didn't expect myself to still tear from his proposal. Typing this now still wells up my eyes...

My tears just fell uncontrollably when he told me he hopes to spend a life time with me, and something. I can't remember the exact words, but i felt very touched:) maybe I will ask him again:p

The mind and emotions seem to be quite settled after yesterday but I still need some time to digest and get use to this new status.

Thank you tatty president:) I'm really blessed to be loved by you:) I hope to spend my life with you creating more fantastic memories and experience together:) I <3 u:)

No comments:

Post a Comment