Thursday 10 January 2013

Suddenly I just feel like writing about...

Snsd's Tiffany.

I'm nt sure y... But a few of her live singing in the recent new songs were disappointing? Her dance moves were out of sync w the others and she was looking sloopish and auntie-ish.

I dun notice her much but the current choreography places her in the middle most of the time and I can't help but to notice how out of place she looks.

Everyone looked so young and bubbly... which fits the genre of the song. And she looks like the odd one out.

Tiffany was ok in the past... But now, I wonder if it's better to shift her back to where she was at the back and bring forward Jessica who has a younger looking appearance? Plus Jessica's voice is more consistent and brighter than Tiffany... Which might be better to maintain the youthful image of snsd.

Nonetheless, the new songs especially "I've got a boy" is fantastic!! Shall write more about it another time!

Ciaoz!



No comments:

Post a Comment