Sunday 13 January 2013

Term 1 week 2

Just got through the first day of week 2.

Not a good start, I'm still feeling sick... My throbbing head is making me sensitive to sound. My pupils are giving me headache w their constant chattering. My classes were not as well managed as last week due to the headache.

I'm not enjoying myself. And I dun like this. But do I want to lower my expectations and don't push myself too hard?

Maybe I should?

I'm confident of my lesson flow, accompanying resources and musical knowledge. But I'm not sure if I want to do this long term, with the constant headache and heartache from the students.

I know I am good, but lower my expectations? I'm not sure...

I'm not close to many teachers in school either... Sucks to be lonely in school. But this is an adult world, this is a job. Friendship or not, the work still goes on. But isnt this job built from my passion? Then why these pessimistic thoughts? Hope I can recover from all these by tmr. It is still a long week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment