Friday 24 March 2017

5 months + 4 days, 22 weeks + 1 day, 155 days 

I really hate it when my husband turns into a wimp in front of his family members. They treat him like crap and all he does is to let them continue to verbally and emotionally abuse him and act meekly. 
I mean when I quarrel with him, he will flare up at me and so forth... but when his family members say the most unreasonable things to him, he accepts it without retaliating. 
So why the double standard? So why the willingness to be abused? I think we can't change the fact we are born into our families, but surely we can change how we want to be treated. 
We are adults, we have enough experience and personality to know what we like and don't like. We are adults, we stand up for ourselves against workplace bullies and unkind pple. We are adults, we set the tone of how we want to be treated.
Please tell me if I'm wrong to judge my husband in this manner, but it's really hard to be not affected by my husband's meekness towards his family. Cos every time my husband gets frustrated after them abusing him, the frustration is always directed towards me... and I wasn't even involved or did anything wrong to him. I get abused for something I didn't do wrong. And as what I mentioned, why should I condone such stupid behavior from the husband? 
Oh my gawd, they are who they are. But to allow yourself to be bullied when you could have conducted yourself better, you are the dumb one.
Baby's new look, no side burns!! The Husband landed the scissors on the Daughter and this is what we get! Cute lah! 
Went for a friend's baby 1 yo party and damn, this party is one hella memorable. First, it rained like crazy which is bad cos the party is at a chalet's BBQ pit. Second, whoever was in charge of the food and drinks deserves a warning letter from the son for destroying his first party bday. Hahaha!! 
It was really so bad that my husband and I just turned hysterical thinking about how unbelievable the whole experience was. No food, no drinks, nothing. Parties are terrible when you don't fill up your guests. Hahaha!! Makes me appreciate my hubby even more now. 
Gosh, we left hungry with only half a slice of cake and a couple of fruit tarts in our tummy. Went to the airport and get Burger King. Gawd!! Save clueless peeps please!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment