Wednesday 29 March 2017

5 months + 8 days, 22 weeks + 5 days, 159 days 



Whee! Daddy came home early to bring baby and mama out! Went IKEA for dinner and bought baby's chair. Finally made our decision to get a IKEA baby chair, cheap and ok! Another step towards feeding baby solids!! Another milestone coming!! Excited much! 


The couscous with vegetable balls were ok... probably won't get it again cos the taste is just too "herby" for my liking. It has a great taste of Indian cuisine, but somehow something is just lacking. I'm not sure... 



Fried rice was good though. The sambal chilli is so good. If I asked for more, I believe they will charge us. It's that good! 


Also went to Tampines 1 to get baby's cereal. Going to try healthy times' brown rice cereal. Cross my heart and fingers that baby's eating journey will be good. Baby, please don't be a picky eater and eat well. Chew your food well and swallow them well. There are really so many yummy food waiting for you to try, but let's work on your swallowing first! 



Think I shall buy the mini keyboard and magnetic drawing board from Shopee so I can finally cast my mind off these craps. Feel like buying those soft cloth books too from Taobao. Money please drop from the sky!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment