Sunday 26 March 2017

5 months + 6 days, 22 weeks + 3 days, 157 days 

Had an eventful day yesterday without my phone. Hahah, hence the hiatus. Come to think of it, life without a phone is much better as you will be more focused in the situation you are in and appreciate the companionship of the pple around you more. 
I admit I'm a phone addict, but hey look what happened yesterday, I survived without the phone for half a day yah. Haha!! 
Wonder how baby's era will be like? How reliant will they be on the phone? I mean, I'm already so addicted to the phone... what can I expect from my LO? 
Hmm, but I think my husband will stop that kind of behavior as he is someone who doesn't use the phone much. He will probably bring baby out to appreciate the sceneries of natural reserves and parks. 
Anyway, we went to look for baby's high chair at bove yesterday. We got baby try 2 different types of exersaucers as well and she was still trying to figure the functions out. Hahah! Oh well, if daddy buys you one, you can continue figuring out the play items at your own pace k? 
The high chairs are ok... but very hefty. More tedious to use as there are more buckles than ikea's, but definitely much safer. Hmm, decisions decisions. 
We also went to eat the second best tendon in Singapore, haha!! I mean yah, we tried the best tendon at tanjong pagar before and I'm sorry to say, the suntec tendon doesn't match it. It's not as worth the wait as tanjong pagar's. But it was still a nice experience, it has been a long time since the hubby and I 拍拍看查查看. 
Baby is currently connecting two cycles of sleep on her own. Mummy is so proud of you!! She also fell asleep on her own although I didn't get to witness it cos I was rushing through my bath. Wanted to nurse her to sleep but she kept rejecting the nipple, so I just gave her sometime alone on the bed while I rushed to the toilet for my bath. After 10 mins of bathing, I came back to room seeing baby sleeping soundly. 
I wonder if any tears are involved... but nonetheless, baby is learning to sleep on her own again. She's such a good girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment