Friday 3 March 2017

Hello it's been a long time!

And I'm not going to bother to change the capital L from the blog title thanks to stupid autocorrect. Iphone you fail. *edit: managed to bother to change, haha*
Lolx! The last time I wrote something here, I was still single but attached, getting ready for my wedding and working. Now I'm married, a stay at home wife and a mum!! My baby is 137 days old today, hee!! 
Contnuing from the previous post... wedding was a blast. Everything went so smoothly that day thanks to everyone who helped, especially my sis in law's MIL's team of MUA, videographers and photographers who made me look good despite how ugly I am, haha! 
So many pple came and attended our wedding, I'm so grateful and touched. Only one table was empty due to my husband's funny relative who is good at blowing things out of proportion... haha! 
Most importantly, the guests enjoyed the food and the montages! Nothing beats providing good food and entertainment to our dearest relatives and friends, it is really the least we can do to thank them for being part of this impt moment of our lives. 
Maybe shall upload and share the montages online one day, everything's on the laptop and I'm blogging on the phone so yah... 
Many thoughts going on in my mind but I realized if I don't publish this soon I'm going to take another month or so to truly complete this post. Another day, toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment