Monday 27 March 2017

5 months + 7 days, 22 weeks + 4 days, 158 days 

My situation today... one grumpy baby and one sick Husband. Please sleep well and stay healthy!

Spent the afternoon going out with this little one to buy some piano books. Hello little one, thank you for accompanying mummy and making me feel less lonely. You are mummy's and daddy's best friend! 



The past 2 days have been great thanks to the hubby. We didn't go out at all due to hubby's flu, but his presence just made staying at home so much better. With him, it gave me more time to bath, to share the task of putting baby to sleep, to give each other more time to sleep and rest. Thank you hubby. 


And each time I look at baby, it makes every sacrifices and hardship all worthwhile. I feel so blissful. Life is so tiring with a kid but the feeling of blissfulness is indisputable. Hubby and baby, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment